Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Attack of The EVIL Teething Biscuit!

Just imagine....your happy baby is sitting in his highchair num numing away on a rather large, tasty, teething biscuit that is as hard as a rock.  I mean...you could throw this thing at a wall and it might put a hole right through it.  I know you other Mamma's know what I am talking about.  Then all of a sudden it turns to mush and a huge piece breaks off and lodges itself right down your child's throat.  What the fudge people?!  That is what happened to Orion today.  In an instant my mommy instinct kicked in and my fingers were in the back of his throat pulling it out and scooping up my petrified little boy.  Why on earth would they make things like that for babies?  It says on the box..."Due to their hard texture, children should always be seated in an upright position and supervised while eating." It should have read..."Due to the fact that these biscuits are completely hazardous...while feeding them to your child...watch them continuously until they choke so that you can save their lives"  That would be more appropriate...wouldn't you say?

On a brighter and more cheerful note...Orion turned 11 months old today!!  My little man is now only a month away from his 1st birthday.  This year went by in a blink.  They say time flies when you're having fun...that saying couldn't be more appropriate for what has happened this past year.  Now to plan an unforgettable party that he will eventually forget lol.  Eh...that's what happens when you are one I guess :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment